R30 - 2 Games In 1 Giant Tic Tac Toe & 4-Spot Inflatable Game
- Setup Area: 10Ft L / 8Ft W / 12Ft H
- Outlets: 1 - 120v
- Contact us to book this item, please give our office a call at 305.985.0505
ð§ð¦ð Bounce House Occupancy: Please note, for safety, we recommend based on manufactures guidelines a maximum of 5-6 kids of the same size bouncing at one time. For slides, it's a one-at-a-time rule!
ð§¼ð§½â¨ Cleaning Standards: Rest assured, all our units are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before use.
ðð What's Included in Your Rental:
- Extension Cord
- Safety Stakes or *Sandbags for secure grounding *Fee's apply for sandbag setups
ð¡ðð¦ Your Checklist:
- Ensure there's enough space for setup and a clear path to the setup location
- An electric outlet per blower within 75 feet of the setup area (Most be dedicated)
- If you're renting a water slide, a water source, and a hose within 50 feet of the setup area
Two games can be played at one time!
A challenging game of vertical strategy that's easy to learn and fun to play. Rules are simple. Each player tries to build a row of four playing pieces in the frame - horizontally, vertically,
or diagonally - while trying to prevent their opponent from doing the same.
Object of the game:
Be the first player to get four of your colored game pieces in a row - horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Or Play until the board is filled and the player with the most 4 Spot rows wins.
Tic Tac Toe:
Tic Tac Toe, or X's and O's, takes on a whole new dimension when it is played in Giant size with GIANT foam game pieces. Each player gets 5 giant X's and 5 giant O's. The X player usually goes first and in order to win, all you need to do is place 3 of your game pieces in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.